MEMBERS OF STUDENT’S RESEARCH FORUM
CO ORDINATOR: GANAVI.K
HOST: KAVYA . R
DOCUMENTATION: BRUNDA . L
OBJECTIVES OF STUDENT’S RESEARCH FORUM
- To bring in research ambience among the U.G and P.G. students.
- Impart training and development of academic research.
- Organising seminar/workshops/conferences.
- Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
- Showcase Students research through oral presentations in study circle.
- Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to
increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
- Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career
- Alternative Wednesday’s study circle shall be conducted (in case of
holidays, exams and any other events in college study circle may get
- Interested students can inform Faculty coordinates and register themselves.
- Submission of paper with a maximum length of 20pages(A4), Font – Times New
Roman, Heading Font Size- 14 points, remaining text size – 12 points, Line
Spacing – 1.5, Powerpoint presentation with maximum 20 slides.
- Oral presentation for 15 minutes including questions/comments/ queries.
- Dress code must be formals only for all presenters.
- Students should register their names and submit their PPT at least one day before
- Selected students will be sent for the National/International conference.